Making Copyright Infringement Claims: Procedures and Notices
Hotwire Networks customers are required to respect the legal protection copyright law provides. If you believe that your protected work has been infringed in a way that establishes copyright infringement, please notify the Hotwire Networks copyright agent the information detailed below. This procedure is solely for notifying Hotwire Networks that your copyrighted material has been infringed:
- A physical or electronic or signature of the person or persons lawfully authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A detailed description and explanation of the copyrighted work or works that you declare have been infringed.
- A detailed description and explanation of where the materials which you declare infringes your copyright is based on the Hotwire Networks website.
- Your address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- A written statement by the person or persons lawfully authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that you have good faith belief that the disputed use is not legally authorized by the owner or owners of the copyright, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, certifying the information above and submitted in your notice is completely accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or owners or are legally allowed to act on behalf of the copyright owner or owners.
Designation Of Agent To Receive Notification Of Claimed Infringement
A written notification of all copyright infringement claims must be provided to:
Hotwire Networks, Inc.
4085 Hancock Bridge Parkway
North Fort Myers, FL 33903 (USA)
Upon receipt of a written notification of a copyright infringement claim, Hotwire Networks will follow the process outlined in Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 USC § 512).
Notice And Take-Down Procedures
If Hotwire Networks is notified of a credible claim of copyright infringement, or otherwise becomes aware or circumstances and facts from which infringement is apparent, Hotwire Networks will respond hastily by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is possibly infringing.
Under appropriate circumstances, Hotwire Networks may, in its discretion, terminate immediately the accounts of customers who are repeat infringers.
Accommodation Of Standard Technical Measures
It is Hotwire Networks policy to not interfere and comply with standard technical measures, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works, and (1) have been developed pursuant to a broad consensus of copyright owners and service providers in an open, fair, voluntary, multi-industry standards process; (2) are available to any individual on nondiscriminatory and reasonable terms; and (3) do not impose substantial costs on us or place substantial burdens on our networks or systems.